Private / April 2015 - Present
Cornelly is a private coach based on the Co-Active principles.
Capgemini introduced the Counselor Model for people management. More than 200 counselors are being crammed with various trainings to enable them to fullfill their counselor role as good as possible. One of the training modules is the workshop "Conversation Techniques", where the counselors learn to deal with the right way to communicate in various situations. Using the coaching skills, in August & September 2015, Cornelly fulfulls the role as observator and continuously provides feedback to the counselors during these trainings Conservation Techniques.
Method & Innovation Lead ACE
Capgemini / January 2012 - Present
Maintain the Quality Management system (Methods, Techniques & Tools)
Maintain the process to define, develop and implement delivery services
Accountability for the whole life cycle of the improvement process of delivery services
Method & Innovation Lead
Capgemini Netherlands BV/ 2001 - Present
Cornelly facilitated the development and deployment of various Capgemini methods, amongst others:
- UPM: Unified Project management framework
- IDF: Infrastructure Design Framework
- SEMBA: Structured Expert Method for Business Analysis
- DD: Due Diligence Method
- ECMIF: Enterprise Content Management Implementation Framework
But also techniques sets like:
- IRMA: Integrated Requirements Approach
- CASA: Capgemini Accelerator for Software Architecture
Managing Consultant; Corporate Standards & Methods Faculty Manager
Capgemini Netherlands BV/ September 1987 - Present
Cornelly fulfilled various roles, amongst others:
- Facilitator, Coach and coordinator of innovative projects regarding productivity improvement and cost reduction;
- Faculty Manager Corporate Curriculum of the Project Center;
- Coordinator Methods development and method deployment;
- Implementer of methods and tools in organisations;
- Trainer and coach information planning, Information Analysis, Functional Design at Academy.
Process Improvement Specialist - CMMI
Capgemini Netherlands - Application Services Two / August 2013 - April 2015
During this program, Capgemini achieved the CMMI Maturity Level 5 certification for both applications Development (AD) and Services (SVC). Cornelly was a team member of the P.I.E.G (Process Improvement & Excellence Group) and was responsible for creating the (statistical process control) processes and making these available for engagements; and for guiding the improvement process.
Software Quality Advisor
Capgemini / January 2012 - August 2013
Cornelly fulfilled the role of software quality advisor during the CMMI Maturity Level 3 assignment of the organization.